Our condo is right next to the clubhouse where the pool with the water slide is located! ,Building 8, Ground floor, the best location you will find at Windsor Hills!
Master bedrooms with a King Bed
2nd bedroom has 1 Queen and 1 twin bed with a pirates theme,
a contemporary and warmly lit living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
- BIG LCD
- TV and DVD in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Wii system with games,
- Hair Dryer,
- and other commodities.
Our seasonal prices are as follows :
Rates are per night.
Value Season $89
Regular Season $99
Peak Season $109
Holiday Season $125
Value Season: January, May, August (19th-31st) September, December (excl. Christmas)
Regular Season: February, March, April (excl. Easter), June, October, November (excl. Thanksgiving)
Peak Season: July, August (1st-18th), Thanksgiving*
Holiday Season: Easter*, Christmas*
- All prices includes 13 % Lodging and Sales Tax
- All prices in USD. No extra resort fee. Free parking.
- discounts on 14+ nights bookings
- Do we have other bookings close to your dates, or are you able to adjust to our calendar ? Discount is given, ask for an offer !
- Weekly rate is for 7 nights
- 6 nights or less, add admin fee and cleaning.
- Remaining amount is due 30 days before check in.
The Windsor Hills Resort
Location, location, location: Windsor Hills is the closest resort to the disney parks!
travelling to Orlando / Walt Disney World Resort and are looking to rent a
gorgeous new home directly from the owners at a great rate, check out the brand
new 5* Windsor Hills Resort, located in Kissimmee, FL, just 5 minutes, 2.1
miles from the entrance to Walt Disney World! Built in 2005 by Pulte Homes,
the incredible Windsor Hills Resort consists of 2 and 3 bedroom condos, 3 bed /
3 bath townhomes with private pool, and 4, 5, and 6 bedroom pool homes / villas,
set in an incredible 5* gated resort community!
Some of the
magnificent features of this guard-gated community include a luxurious water
park pool and clubhouse with fountains, waterslide, and a hot tub lagoon spa.
The amazing clubhouse over-looking the pool has a game room, HD movie theater,
state of the art fitness center, and has billiards tables, and a video game area,
a sundry shop, fitness room with top of the line fitness equipment, high
definition surround sound movie theater, and other outdoor recreational
activities such as outdoor poolside ping pong, all surrounding the heated Double
Olympic Size Swimming Pool with waterslide! The clubhouse and lagoon hot tub
area are set next to a beautiful wetlands area, amidst lush tropical landscaping
throughout the whole resort. Play outdoor ping pong next to the amazing resort
pool, or take the Windsor Hills shuttle to one of the many close theme parks, or
play golf at one of the many Orlando championship courses, we’re right next door
to Mystic Dunes! (#2 rated course in Orlando area).
more! resort recreation area, has lighted
tennis courts, sand volleyball, lighted basketball courts, as well as a newly
opened golf practice putting/chipping green area. Next, there’s a state of the
art children’s playground area. The unique, castle themed playground has
something for everyone. A dragon guards the drawbridge over the moat and once
inside, children and imaginations run wild! Whether it’s a quiet game of jumbo
chess or rescuing a damsel in distress from the castle dungeon, boys and girls
of all ages are sure to find a one of a kind play experience.
Hills has all the amenities of a 5 star hotel or resort, but with the comfort,
convenience, and privacy of a high end home. These gorgeous homes offer twice
the amenities at a small fraction of the cost of staying in a traditional theme
park resort hotel room. Who wants to spend their vacation in a cramped one room
hotel room when you can enjoy an incredible home in an amazing resort that is as
close to Disney as many of their own properties? The most impressive feature
is our location, just 5 minutes to Disney!
Windsor Hills Photos
Windsor Hills Location
(click pics to enlarge)
- luxurious water park
- pool with fountains, waterslides and a spa
- putting green
- billiards tables
- video game area
- sundry shop
- fitness room
- high definition surround sound movie theater
- gated community
- 2 Bedroom Condos
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Townhomes
- 3 to 6 Bedroom Homes
- Homes Have Private Screened Swimming Pool and Spa
- Townhomes Have Small Pool
- Master Suite with King or Queen Size Bed and TV
- Master Bathroom With Garden Tub and Separate Shower
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with Breakfast Area and Formal Dining Area
- One or Two Living Areas With TV, VCR or DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Homes Available with Game Rooms that Feature Billiards, Table Tennis and Air Hockey
- Homes Available with Game Systems for Children
Directions to Windsor Hills
Orlando International Airport is an easy 30 minute drive from Windsor Hills. Please note that these directions take you on 417, which is a toll road. The total toll needed is $2.50.
- Exit the airport using the South Exit and follow the signs for Toll Road 417 South toward Disney/Kissimmee.
- Get on toll road 417 South (4 ½ miles from the airport). The sign says “Tampa/Disney World”.
- You will go through two toll stations, each requiring $1.00.
- Continue on 417 for 19 miles from the airport. Take exit #2 (“Celebration Ave. to 192”).
- There is a $.50 exit toll, and exact change is required.
- Follow the signs to 192 West (go Right at the exit)
- Turn left on to 192 West/Irlo Bronson Highway
- Drive on 192 West for 3.5 miles until you reach Old Lake Wilson Road/545
- Turn left onto Old Lake Wilson Road/545
- Windsor Hills Resort is ¾ mile down on the right. The entrance road is Teascone Rd.
- Proceed to the security guard and get your temporary parking pass. (You will need to show your Arrival Information Letter or Rental Agreement to gain access, so be sure to have this handy.)
-Where do I pick up the keys?
One of the great things about our properties is they don’t require keys, there is a digital door lock at the home, you will be provided with your own personal code approximately 30 days prior to your vacation.
-What Is Your Check-in & Check-out Time?
Your condo will be available for check-in on your day of arrival at 4:00 pm. Check-out is promptly at 10:00 am on your day of departure from Windsor Hills.
Early check-ins or late check-outs can be requested for an additional charge of $50. All early check-ins or late check-outs are subject to no other reservations in the property at the time of your arrival/departure. As such, these will be tentatively booked, and confirmed only within the last 48 hours prior to your arrival. It is the guest’s responsibility to contact us within 48 hours of arrival to confirm availability.
-What is Required at Check-out?
Upon check-out, it would be greatly appreciated if you would help our cleaning team by: Removing all sheets & linens to prepare for laundering Piling all used towels in one area ready for laundering Emptying trash cans and placing all trash in receptacles outside of the home ensuring you collect all of your belongings.
– What is your’ Cancellation Policy?
All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalty:
- More than 4 weeks before arrival date = Loss of Booking Deposit
- Less than 4 weeks before arrival date = 100% of rental amount
We regret that we are unable to waive any of the cancellation charges above, whatever the circumstances. Please consider trip insurance against unforeseen cancellations of your Florida vacation.
– Are the Kitchens Fully Equipped?
All condos are fully equipped with everything you’ll need, including a refrigerator, freezer, oven, range, microwave and dishwasher. Additionally, all of our properties come complete with toasters, coffee makers, blenders, cookware, dishes, glasses and utensils.
– What Do I Need to Bring With Me On My Holiday?
– Do You Allow Pets?
We have a strict no pet policy in all of its homes. Those found to be in violation of this policy will be subject to a minimum $500 fee.
– Are the Homes Non-Smoking?
We are pleased to inform you that all homes have a strict no-smoking policy. Guests are permitted however to smoke on the screen enclosed balcony, or outside the property areas. Those found to be in violation of the smoking policy will be subject to a $500 fee.
-Are the Properties Cleaned Daily?
All of our condos undergo a regimented cleaning process prior to and after your stay; however during your stay, our cleaning crew does not enter your vacation home. Guests are not required to clean the property themselves, however cleaning supplies such as a vacuum, mop, and broom are provided to cover any mid-stay spills or other such occurrences. At a guest’s request, a mid-stay clean can be arranged for a standard cleaning rate fee.
– Is there a “fold out ” couch?
Yes. The living room couch has a queen sleeper pull-out available.
-What about security?
Windsor Hills Resort is a secure community with a gatehouse which is manned 24/7.
-How close is Windsor Hills to the Disney Theme Parks?
We’re one of the closest! It will genuinely take you just over 5 minutes to get to Disney.
-How far is Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Sea World?
Universal, Islands of Adventure and Sea World are just 20-25 minutes away.
-Is there shopping nearby?
Yes, Irlo Bronson hwy (US 192) has a grocery store (Publix is our favorite), 24 hour Walgreen’s drug store and supermarket. There are many restaurants catering to all tastes and budgets from mouth watering Steak Houses to Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Asian, Burger and Pizza restaurants all less than 2 to 3 miles from the Windsor Hills Resort.
-Do you provide air conditioning and heat?
Yes, our vacation condo has central air conditioning and heat.
-Is wireless Internet available?
Yes, our condo is fully equipped with secure high-speed Internet service. You will be provided a password to connect and it is accessible with your laptop from anywhere in the condo. This is available to you at no additional cost so you can stay connected while enjoying your stay.
What if something is not working at our condo?
Our local management company maintains the
condo in tip top condition. You will be provided with their telephone number and they are normally available 24/7 in the unlikely event that there is a problem. Please only call after hours in emergencies only.
Are resort amenities included in the price?
Yes, all amenities are included in the price.
-How far are your homes from the Windsor Hills Clubhouse?
All our condos are in the building 8, the one next to the clubhouse, the best location!
Common Questions About Windsor Hills Resort
Windsor Hills Resort Contact Numbers
Q) Can I call Windsor Hills Resort directly?
A) All of the properties within Windsor Hills Resort are privately owned and managed by management companies such as Magical Vacation Homes. There is no central line were you can ask specific questions regarding reservations or individual homes. However there are the two following useful numbers:
– Windsor Hills Welcome Desk – located within the clubhouse will distribute your guest card during your stay. The phone number for the welcome desk is: 407-787-4255
– Windsor Hills Security Front Gate – as your arrive to Windsor Hills security will issue you a access pass for your stay providing you provide a rental voucher and photo ID. To phone number for for the front gate is 407-397-1464
Please note neither one of these departments will be able to answer specific questions relating to reservations or individual homes.
Q) What are the hours of the pool and slide?
A) The community pool is open daily from 8 am to 10 pm. The slide is open from 10 am to 8 pm.
Q) Is there a shuttle bus service to the from parks and shopping malls from Windsor Hills?
A) Yes. There are privately owned and operated companies that offer this service from Windsor Hills Resort. A current list of the services can be obtained from Windsor Hills welcome center. With parking at Disney or Universal Studios $14 per car this may be an affordable alternative. Information from this companies as of May, 2011 are outlined below:
• Shuttles to Disney are $10/per person round trip. They set off & return from the Windsor Hills Clubhouse. Actual times are dependent on the season, so please call for an up-to-date timetable.• Shuttles to Universal are $14/per person round trip. They set off & return from the Windsor Hills Clubhouse. Actual times are dependent on the season, so please call for an up-to-date timetable.• Shuttles are also available to other attractions as well as to malls/outlet stores.• Reservations must be made at least 1 hour prior to departure date. Guests must be at designated area 10 minutes prior to departure.• Taxis are also available.
• Shuttles to Disney are $50 round trip up to 7 people• Shuttles to Universal are $65 round trip up to 7 people• Taxis are $45 each way• These prices are discounted for Windsor Hills’ guests
• There are personal vans that will come and pick you up from your front door and you can schedule anytime.
Arrival Food Pack
Q) Can I order a food pack in advance of my arrival?
A: Yes. You can contact Windsor Hills Sundry Store directly and they can arrange this service for you. Please call 407-390-9299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q) Do I need a rental voucher to enter the resort?
A) Yes, Magical Vacation Homes will provide you with a rental voucher to allow you entry to the resort. This will be issued once full payment has been made for your reservation. The security guards will need to see this voucher & your driving license or passport. They will then issue you with a hangtag to go on the car interior mirror that will be valid for the duration of your stay.
Q) Are the security guys allowed to stop me anytime?
A) Yes. In order to protect all owners, guests and property, security are authorized to stop and search any vehicle. This is very rare, but they will always check the hangtag. Welcome Center
Q) When time is the Windsor Hills welcome center open?
A) 8am-10pm daily. Windsor Hills Resort
Q) Where can I obtain a pool pass?
A) Take your rental voucher and driving license or passport to the Welcome Center. A pool pass will be issued with a refundable payment of $10
Windsor Hills Pool Slide
Q) What are the age/height requirements for the resort pool slide?
A) All users of the resort pool slide must be at least forty two inches tall, irrespective of age.
Q) When is the Sundry Store open?
A) Summer (April 1st-Sept 30th) 8am-9pm/Winter (October 1st-March 31st) 8am-7pm
Q) Does the store carry all usual convenience store products?
A) Yes, the store carries a very comprehensive stock of food and consumables.
Windsor Hills Resort Speed Limit
Q) Is there a speed limit in the resort?
A) Yes. It is 25mph.
Windsor Hills Quiet Times
Q) What is Windsor Hills Resort quiet time?
A) Between 11pm & 7am daily